Tuesday, November 16, 2010

UNFRIEND DAY 11/17/10

As a follow up to my post earlier this week re: Jimmy Kimmels declaration of Facebooks "National Unfriend Day" ... i would like to know if anyone is going to take this seriously? The big question is .... are any of his fans going to "unfriend" him ? If any of them do, it would be interesting to see the numbers. I already know the # of Facebook fans he has and it is ALOT. I'm not worried about my friends - i do have over 1,500 on all of my pages - but, i always reach out to them and i never disrespect or take them for granted. I friended Jimmy Kimmel on FB this week just so i could "unfriend him". Jimmy Kimmels declaration isn't the most "memorable" event so far this week in social media but, it does speak volumes about a famous person who doesn't really care about his own "friends" on Facebook or Twitter. Oh wait, did i also follow him follow on Twitter, to unfriend him ? Better check that - i can't remember.

No comments: