Thursday, November 11, 2010

GOOGLE INSTANT PREVIEW

This will be my first microblog on my own blog (?). I usually save my microblogging for Twitter, but because i am totally smitten by Googles instant preview feature i want to write about it everywhere i possibly can. Oh well, i'm over 140 characters, so this is officially now, a post. I really did want to keep it short but when i get excited about something i have a hard time keeping it, you know - um ... short. I don't just "like" this product, I LOVE it! It is especially cool when you Google search your own name, site, blog or anything having to do with yourself on the internet. Just click on that little magnifying glass icon and their you are ... in all your glory, for the whole world to see! Well, perhaps the whole world may not be searching your company or your name to see what your page looks like, but it was super fun for me to see all of mine. This isn't all about me though. This is brilliant. Google taking a screenshot of every single page on the net ... it completely boggles my mind. Especially when every post that i have ever made that is on the Google search engine shows a visual of well ... my stuff , woo hoo !! This is not about me though, well - okay, this IS about me a little bit, but try it for yourself ... go ahead - you know you want to. Do it, Google search yourself and let me know what you think. Isn't it cool? It really is an amazing product. Yes, well now i've officially gone way, way over the 140 (whew) and do you know what i feel like doing right now ... ? You're right! I feel like searching myself all over again. Of course that is, right after i tweet about it.

No comments: