Thursday, October 28, 2010

NEW NINTENDO GAME

I took a brief hiatus from blogging - a mutual social media expert suggested i get more followers for all of my social networking sites and so i realized i should get on that tip PRONTO. I've also been preparing for an upcoming SM presentation for the first week in November and that has taken up alot of my time. Regardless, i have been keeping in touch with SM news everyday and have noted 2 articles that i thought might be of interest. First, I read about a new Nintendo software that just came out that teaches art classes! WOW - i didn't know that was a game! As an artist myself who has been making some serious art for many years - i was intrigued why that they would call this a "game" But game it is and i have to admit, not only did i find it a fascinating idea, but also tempted to purchase such a thing. Having spent 8+ years in art school , i am still wondering what this "art class" program could teach me that i don't know already and if it would be helpful at all in improving my creative skills? If someone gave it to me as a Christmas gift though, i think i would be delighted! If i hated it, then i would at least be able to critique it.

No comments: